How do I get it?
- Click 'Browse here' button and browse the selection of wines
- Add your selected wines to cart, in the pop out enter you 8-digit RAA member number in the 'RAA Reward Number'.
- Then click 'Check out' button and fill out shipping address information. Then click 'continue to shopping'.
- Confirm details and click 'continue to payments
- Make sure to enter the relevant discount code for offer (see above) and click 'apply'
- Continue to follow prompts to payment.
About Schild Estate
With a long line of generational wisdom, the Schild family journeyed from early German pioneers to becoming one of the Barossa’s oldest family-owned grape growers and most successful wine brands. In 1952, Ben Schild purchased the first of the current vineyards, today his son Ed and grandson Michael Schild manage over 134ha of estate owned vineyards which supplies premium fruit for Schild Estate Wines.
In the Southern Barossa Valley hills, valleys and cool gully winds provide delicate and balanced nuances shown between seasons and sites. Schild Estate wines are handcrafted to ensure the expression of each vineyard remain present in each sip. With super fine tannins and vibrant fruit flavours, Schild Estate Wines are refreshing and full of character.
*Online purchases only, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
Back to discounts