Terms and Conditions for participation in RAA ‘More For Members’ program
1. Participation in the Program
1.1. The Program is made available by Royal Automobile Association of South Australia Incorporated (RAA) ABN 90 020 001 807 (referred to in these terms and conditions as "RAA", "we", "our" or "us").
1.2. Participation in the Program is without additional charge and is only available to Members (referred to in these terms and conditions as "you" or "your") subject to these terms and conditions.
1.3. We may terminate or suspend your participation in the Program at any time if you:
- 1.3.1. fail to comply with these terms and conditions;
- 1.3.2. supply any misleading information or make any misrepresentations to us or to any Program Partner in connection with the Program;
- 1.3.3. abuse any privilege accorded to you under the Program; or
- 1.3.4. cease to be a Member
for the purpose of clarity, if your participation is terminated or suspended in accordance with this clause 1.3 Program Partners are under no obligation to provide you with a relevant Offer.
1.4. RAA, at any time without prior notice, reserves the right to:
- 1.4.1. amend these terms and conditions;
- 1.4.2. change or cease any of the Offers;
- 1.4.3. terminate any Program Partners; or
- 1.4.4. suspend or terminate the Program;
2. RAA Card
2.1. RAA issues Members with a membership card which can be used for the redemption of Offers within the Program (RAA Card).
2.2. The RAA Card is not transferable and remains the property of RAA.
2.3. We are not liable for any malfunction in the RAA Card or delay in replacing the RAA Card.
3. Claiming a Benefit
3.1. RAA will advertise Offers via the website during the promotional period.
3.2. In order to claim an Offer you may be required to:
- 3.2.1. present your RAA Card;
- 3.2.2. enter your member number during an online purchase;
- 3.2.3. enter a designated promocode during an online purchase;
- 3.2.4. make a purchase via an RAA exclusive link; or
- 3.2.5. any other manner prescribed by RAA.
If, upon request by a Program Partner, you do not present your RAA Card you may not be eligible to claim the Offer.
3.3. Offers are available to Members only and cannot be sold, transferred, or assigned.
3.4. All Offers are subject to availability and such other terms and conditions imposed by Program Partners. All terms and conditions are available via our.raa.com.au/membership/member-discounts-and-offers.
3.5. RAA takes reasonable care to ensure that information it publishes in relation to the Program is accurate but does not accept any liability for information provided by Program Partners or other third parties.
3.6. RAA and its Related Bodies Corporate are not liable to you for:
- 3.6.1. any Offer not being made available to you for any reason;
- 3.6.2. any failure by Program Partners to provide an Offer to you in accordance with the Program;
- 3.6.3. any loss or damage whatsoever (including indirect or consequential loss) caused by or arising out of any goods or services purchased from a Program Partner;
- 3.6.4. any failure to notify you of any change in these terms and conditions, the RAA website, participating Program Partners or Offers;
- 3.6.5. the suspension or termination of the Program.
3.7. Program Partners are independent third parties who provide goods or services direct to customers. They do not have any authority, express or implied, to make any representations, warranties, or statements on behalf or as agents of RAA.
4.2. You should refer to Program Partners for a copy of their respective privacy policies and for information on how they handle your personal information.
4.3. When you use your RAA Card to claim an Offer, your personal information including your, membership number and information about your transactions may be collected by Program Partners on behalf of RAA and may be used by RAA for the following purposes:
- 4.3.1. the administration of the Program, including tracking any savings accessed;
- 4.3.2. the provision of goods and services under the Program;
- 4.3.3. planning, research and marketing of the Program and goods and services of RAA and its Related Bodies Corporate.
4.4. You may be require to provide personal information, including name and address to a Program Partner to claim an Offer if goods or services are to be delivered to you, however such information will not be shared with RAA.
4.5. Program Partners will not have access to your personal information, unless you agree to provide it to them. We take no responsibility for any information you may give to any Program Partner.
4.6. If you have opted-out of receiving marketing material from RAA, you will not receive any marketing material related to the Program. If you do not want to receive marketing material from RAA, please let us know by calling (08) 8202 4600 or updating your preferences in My Account via www.raa.com.au/membership/my-account.
5.1. If you have a query or complaint in relation to a product or service provided by one of the Program Partners you should raise it direct with the relevant Program Partner.
5.2. For all other concerns or complaints relating to the Program contact us on email@example.com
6.1. Offer means any offers, services and benefits provided to Members by a Program Partner and as set out on the RAA website, the RAA app and as advertised from time to time.
6.2. RAA Card means a designated RAA Member Card, being either physical or digital which contains a member number and unique barcode.
6.3. Member means a member of RAA as defined in the RAA Constitution via www.raa.com.au/membership/membership-terms-and-conditions.
6.4. Program means the program known as Member Benefit Program aimed at providing Members with specially selected Offers, services and benefits and as set out on the RAA website.
6.5. Program Partner means an independent organisation or entity that has agreed to provide an Offer to Members.