How do I get it?
Simply select the RAA Special when booking online, and enter your member number in the 'Notes' section at booking checkout.
Please note, online bookings are required, and the RAA card or member number used to make the booking will be verified at the restaurant to access the offer.
About Fino Seppeltsfield
The original Fino, opened by David Swain and Sharon Romeo in Willunga, McLaren Vale 2006, was an award winning South Australian restaurant from the get go. In 2014 they were invited to bring Fino restaurant to join the Seppeltsfield village in the Barossa Valley.
Fino is located in the heart of Seppeltsfield Village next to the cellar door and overlooking the iconic Seppeltsfield fountain, guests and locals have continued to enjoy the original Fino ethos of produce, provenance and the simplicity of sharing a meal. Head Chef Daniel Murphy continues to champion local produce working with local producers to bring guests the best of the Barossa seasons.
About Seppeltsfield Winery
Established in 1851, Seppeltsfield is just under an hour’s drive from Adelaide in the heart of the Barossa. The historic estate of heritage buildings and picturesque grounds has evolved into a unique tourism village offering award winning wine, food, art, craft, and experiences, with the cellar door at the centre. Seppeltsfield Cellar Door offers seated wine tasting experiences hosted by our knowledgeable and friendly team.
- Available Monday – Friday lunch only
- Free tasting at Seppeltsfield Cellar Door:
- 11:15am booking - Tasting at 11:15am and lunch at 12pm
- 1pm booking - Lunch at 1pm and tasting at 3pm
- Maximum group size is 6 guests
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
- Limited spaces available
- Limited availablility during December & January
- Public Holidays surcharges may apply
- RAA card and member number will be verified at the restaurant to access the offer
- RAA recommends drinking responsibly
- Offer only available to members 18+ years of age
Back to discounts